Tuesday, June 27, 2006

5 ADSENSE READY websites for just $3.99!! Won't be here long

I know this is crazy how cheap the price is, but I ordered these and it is the real deal... I looked around and the same package was $49.00 one place and $39.99 another.. There are different packages and you can order like 100 sites with 130,000 pages of content adsense ready where it puts your own code in in seconds for under $15... I don't know how long this will last but i got in and if you want the link email me at sales.wholesale@gmail.com and I will let you know how to get there...

I AM NOT THE SELLER AND AM NOT GAINING ANYTHING FROM THIS except your confidence that I will pass on the same deals I get to you...

ONE GUARANTEE I CAN MAKE... THIS WILL NOT BE HERE LONG

1 Comments:

At July 11, 2006 1:13 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Just thought I would let people know that you can make money with dropshippers. I sell on ebay and use several dropshippers. Check out my store the gold mine

Also, check out this website: wholesalemap.com

This site lists wholesale sources and dropshippers free.

You can find everything from wholesale clothing to perfume. Good site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home